Monday, March 12, 2007

North Korea

Consider this video:


Which of the following is the Christian character:

(a) "Yes, I work for the government arresting those who try to escape, but I need to feed my family. The Bible says if you don't take care of your family you're worse than an infidel (1 Timothy 5:8). Government is ordained by God (Romans 13). I'm just doing my job."

(b) "I have the right to bear arms. I don't care if those commmies kill me. Better dead than Red. And I'll take as many as I can with me."

(c) "If I turned down all government contracts and subsidies, my business would go under. The Bible says if you don't take care of your family you're worse than an infidel (1 Timothy 5:8). Government is ordained by God (Romans 13). I'm just doing my job."

(d) "Yes, I know it's illegal to give them food. I'll keep helping them until the government executes me."

(e) Add your suggestion for "e" as a comment.

1 comment:

Luke said...

better dead than red!