Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Liberals Hate God

I just tried to send the following letter to Congressman Todd Aiken:

-----=====******O******=====-----

I just heard that you apologized for saying that "liberals hate God."

In 1923, Princeton Seminary Professor J. Gresham Machen wrote a book entitled Christianity and Liberalism, in which he presented a very scholarly proof that liberals hate God.

Liberals may love a god they created, or they may be their own god and love themselves, but liberals hate the God of the Bible.

Machen was de-frocked by the liberal Presbyterian Church. You can expect to be treated with greater intolerance by the "tolerant" liberals.

Don't back down.

I am not one of your constituents. I have been the Libertarian Party nominee for Congress in the last 4 elections, running against Roy Blunt and Billy Long. I plan to run again in 2012. Maybe I'll meet you on Capitol Hill in 2013!

www.KevinCraig.us/liberalism.htm

Would be honored to hear back from you, but it's not necessary.

-----=====******O******=====-----

When I clicked "submit," I received this response:

Your zip code indicates that you are outside of the 2nd District of Missouri.
Regrettably, I am unable to reply to any email from constituents outside of the 2nd District of Missouri.
Click
Here to return to my home page.

I can't tell if the letter was destroyed by the Congressman's website and won't be read, or if it will be read but not replied to. I had clicked the box that indicated I did not need a reply.

No comments: