“Why NO True Libertarian, NO True Ron Paul Supporter, NO True Tea Partier Will Even Consider Voting For Big Government Mitt Romney for President”
True Libertarians, True Ron Paul Supporters, True Tea Partiers:
- Vote AGAINST Higher Federal Tax Collections
- Vote AGAINST Higher Federal Spending
- Vote AGAINST Higher Federal Debt
- Vote FOR Higher Federal Tax Collections
- Vote FOR Higher Federal Spending
- Vote FOR Higher Federal Debt
Then Vote AGAINST the Anti-Libertarian, Anti-Ron Paul, Anti-Tea Party Republican Presidential Ticket on Election Day.
Romney/Ryan Republican Federal Budget Plan Boosts Tax Collections 88%, Hikes Federal Spending 35%, and ADDS $4 Trillion to the National Debt
Here are Paul Ryan's own hard numbers on his budget plan (S1)
Paul Ryan's "Path to Prosperity" Budget Plan:
- Increases Federal Government Tax Collections from $2.444 Trillion
to $4.601 Trillion. A $2.157 Federal Tax Collection Increase. An 88%
Tax Collection Increase.
- Increases Federal Government Spending from $3.624 Trillion to
$4.888 Trillion. A $1.264 Trillion Increase in Federal Government Spending. A
- ADDS $4 Trillion to the National Debt.
Libertarian Presidential Candidate, 2-Term Governor Gary Johnson, has pledged to cut spending 43% to balance the federal budget his first year in office.
Source: Press Release from lp.org
Not to mention the fact that Romney is pro-homosexual, pro-abortion, and pro-war.
What exactly are conservatives who vote for Romney trying to conserve?