Previous Blog posts:
• 2008: Happy St. Patrick's Day!
• 2007: St. Patrick: Christian Libertarian
• Vox Nova: If You Want to Celebrate St Patrick This Year
• Apostle to the Irish
• St. Patrick: Voice of Justice and Mercy
• A Man of the Book
• Service of the Scribes
• Witness to Greatness
• Quiet Flirtation
• A Culture of Plunder and Praise
• A People with a Past
• The St. Patrick's Four and Resistance to the War in Iraq
• Thomas Cahill, How the Irish Saved Civilization (Doubleday, 1996).
• T. M. Moore, Celtic Flame: The Burden of Patrick (Xlibris, 2000).
• Mark Atherton, ed., Celts and Christians (University of Wales Press, 2002).
• Philip Freeman, St. Patrick of Ireland: A Biography (Simon and Schuster, 2004).
• John Carey, King of Mysteries: Early Irish Religious Writings (Four Courts Press, 1998).
• Thomas E. Woods, Jr., How the Catholic Church Built Western Civilization, (Regnery Publishing, Inc., 2005).
• The Confession of St. Patrick (translated from the Latin by Ludwig Bieler)
• St. Patrick’s Letter to the Soldiers of Coroticus.
• St. Patrick's Breastplate Prayer
Our goal is not simply to retell the story of St. Patrick, but to apply the lessons of his life to such contemporary issues as:
• The War in Iraq
• The Decline of Mainstream Religious Denominations
• Anything you can think of
3pm central for live webcast
This link should take you to the replay and MP3 download